The following people were arrested on felony charges by law enforcement agencies in Davidson County, and, unless noted otherwise, were either placed in the Davidson County Detention Center or released from custody and are scheduled to appear in Lexington District Court on the date given:
• Edward Robert Jenkins, 24, of 205 Moore St., Thomasville, was charged with three counts of breaking and entering, two counts of larceny after breaking and entering, $10,000 secure bond, May 22.
• Michael Lee White, 41, of Tabor City, was charged with possession of a phone or communication device by an inmate, $1,000 secured bond, July 17.
• Joseph Junior May, 39, of 505 Pontiac Drive, Thomasville, was charged with three counts of breaking and entering, two counts of larceny after breaking and entering, $30,000 secured bond, May 22.
• Rashad Banks, 27, of 717 Doak St., Thomasville, was charged with possession of a firearm by a felon, possession of a stolen firearm, felony possession of a schedule VI controlled substance, possession with intent to manufacture, sell or deliver a schedule VI controlled substance, misdemeanor possession of marijuana paraphernalia, $25,000 secured bond, June 26.
• Melody Danielle Shipwash, 28, of 11245 E. Old U.S. Highway 64, was charged with felony possession of a schedule I controlled substance, misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, $15,000 secured bond, May 15.
• Christopher Glenn Strickland, 39, of 379 Bob White Lane, Thomasville, was charged with possession with intent to sell or deliver a counterfeit controlled substance, reconnecting utilities causing significant property damage, misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, $20,000 secured bond, May 14.
• Ryan Noah Gobble, 26, of 405 Quiet Drive, was charged with stalking, two counts of misdemeanor domestic violence protective order violation, misdemeanor hit and run with property damage, $22,000 secured bond, May 6.