ASHEBORO — The Asheboro ABC Board announced the availability of third and fourth quarter 2018 grant funds for the treatment of alcoholism or substance abuse or for research or education on alcohol or substance abuse.
Available funds are dependent upon sales and cannot be determined at this time. Based upon past revenues, estimated third quarter funds will total $4,000 (available in late October 2018) and estimated fourth quarter funds will total $5,500 (available in late January 2019).
Applicants may apply for these funds by submitting the information below to the Asheboro ABC Board, 700 S. Fayetteville St., Asheboro, NC 27203, no later than 3 p.m. Monday, Aug. 6.
* Organization name, address, phone number, email/web address (if available) and contact person.
* A brief statement about your organization’s history, mission and services provided in the Asheboro area concerning treatment, research or education on alcohol or substance abuse.
* Whether funds are requested for a one-time or ongoing project, including a description of the project and how it supports the treatment, research or education on alcohol or substance abuse in the Asheboro area.
* A budget narrative describing how funds from the Asheboro ABC Board will be spent.
* For non-governmental agencies, the most recent IRS 990, 990EZ or the most recent annual income and expense statement showing all sources of income and expenses, including salaries or other compensation to officers, directors, trustees and key employees.
* All grant applications must be signed by the applying entity’s chief executive officer and board chair or in the case of a governmental agency, the person authorized to request and receive grant monies.
Organizations receiving these funds must submit an annual report describing how all funds were spent.
For more information, contact Asheboro ABC Board General Manager Rodney Johnson at 336-629-2530 or Asheboroabc@triad.rr.com.