A doublewide mobile home was heavily damaged at 1150 Temples Point Road late Tuesday night.
HARLOWE | A doublewide mobile home was heavily damaged at 1150 Temples Point Road late Tuesday night.
According to Capt. John Keeter of the Harlowe Volunteer Fire Department, a shed on the property caught fire at about 10:25 p.m. and spread to the doublewide.
He said Heather Taylor lived there with another adult and “five or six kids.” The shed was destroyed, and the home received about $35,000 damage, he said.
The fire company was assisted by Mill Creek, Cherry Point, Carteret and Township 6 fire departments, and Havelock EMS. Firefighters were on the scene until about 2:30 a.m.